Sulaxna kitchen range: Carcases with marine ply and Hi gloss shutters.
Gargi Kitchen range: Carcases with marine ply and glass shutters (Membrane or Hi gloss).
We are authorised dealer of Ultrafresh kitchens having specialization in Mild steel termite proof kitchens suitable towards long life durablity.
Guidelines to Modular Kitchen
The following tips will help you while setting up a modular kitchen.
- Consult one of our experts and get a plan finalized before
you do plastering, electrical works and plumbing. Planning in advance
increases the utility and convenience of your kitchen by 20 to 40 per
- Do not fix granite because the pillars to support it will
reduce the kitchen’s storage space by 20-30 per cent. Remember, the
standard modules of a modular kitchen cannot be fitted below the
- Arrange the windows in a way that allows natural light to
enter into the kitchen seamlessly; and also provide sufficient wall
space for Overhead storage.
- Discuss with our design coordinators about the materials to
use in the kitchen like modules, sinks, hobs, chimneys, storage
organizers, accessories, appliances, and color combination
- Strong flooring makes maintenance easy.
- Non-slippery flooring materials helps to avoid accidents.
- A Floor should be easy to clean and wash.